Saturday, March 27, 2010

Buffalo Run 25k

What a great race, with lots of great, great people. Jim Skaggs does a nice job and makes a delicious buffalo stew at the end. Full race report write up on my FRB page. I'm not sure which I enjoyed more- the race, the stew, or all the people to meet and talk to at the finish. Great all around. Here are some photos:

Cody coming into the finish (yes, I know my lens is blurry- I just cleaned it)

The view towards the finish from 1 mile out

Nice view from the trail of the mountains and the Great Salt Lake

Token buffalo pictures with the Wasatch Mts in the background. Big boys.

Now I just have to keep getting healthier and get my butt in shape for a summer of great races, starting with Poky 50 in May. I sure have my work cut out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment